Chirurgie de l'obésité en Suisse Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

n’t sound optimistic about getting their first-round draft p

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chirurgie de l'obésité en Suisse Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Présentez vous !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233
Timide
Timide

Opération: dgfdgdf
Chirurgien: dfgdfgfd
Hôpital/Clinique: dfgdfgd
Date d'opération: sdfgdfg

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 08:24:12    Sujet du message: n’t sound optimistic about getting their first-round draft p Répondre en citant

DeAndre Hopkins invited young athletes to come train with him Wednesday in a posting on social media Tuesday night. Some 50 kids showed up at Hermann Park in Houston to run a steep hill with the Texans receiver.

“I’ve been coming out here working out on this hill since I’ve been in the NFL Wes Schweitzer Jersey ,” Hopkins said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “I thought it was time to open up the training methods to some of the kids who look up to me. They’re always asking me what I’m doing and how can I be a player. So, I wanted to show them what I do and I think it’s good for them.”

Hall of Fame receiver Jerry Rice made hill climbing legendary. He credits running “The Hill” for his longevity.

Hopkins Danielle Hunter Jersey , 26, has made hill running a part of his offseason routine since the Texans drafted him in the first round in 2013. On Wednesday, he and the kids spent more than an hour running and jumping and doing push-ups and sit-ups.

“There are some bigger hills I go to Terron Armstead Jersey ,” Hopkins said. “I didn’t want to put the kids on that. They might have fell backwards.

“It’s great. They understand the importance of coming out and taking care of their bodies. You got to thank their parents for bringing them.”

The Bears don’t sound optimistic about getting their first-round draft pick on the practice field soon.

Bears coach Matt Nagy said today that talks between the team and linebacker Roquan Smith are stuck and going nowhere, although Nagy said he wouldn’t address the issue beyond that.

“It is at a stalemate, but at the same time I’m not going to get into any more of where it’s at publicly. I don’t think it’s fair to him Eric Berry Jersey , I don’t think it’s fair to his agent, I don’t think it’s fair to our organization. We’re going to keep it between us and I think that’s the best thing to do right now,” Nagy said.

The Bears want language in Smith’s contract that would void his guaranteed money if he gets suspended. Smith and his agent think that’s unfair Kenny Clark Jersey , given that the NFL passed a new rule this offseason that could result in players getting suspended for lowering their helmets on hits. Smith doesn’t want to risk getting suspended over an ill-defined rule and therefore losing all his guaranteed money.

So Smith remains the only unsigned draft pick in the NFL. And given Nagy’s “stalemate” description, he may remain that way for a while.

Authentic Womens John Kelly Jersey
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 08:24:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chirurgie de l'obésité en Suisse Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Présentez vous !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation